This is a very practical route for an individual to achieve accreditation in using the LJI. It is particularly effective for people who are experienced in feeding back other psychometric instruments.
- It all works online by email, phone or Skype - so it is at a time and location to suit you;
- You identify five people to be assessed in addition to yourself - and giving them feedback is an integral part of the training;
- You get one-to-one coaching on how to interpret the LJI results and how to feed back the implications;
- We work with you until satisfied that you have the knowledge and skills to use the instrument successfully, assessing leadership capability against international standards.
How it Works
- Agree with your F4 trainer the most appropriate LJI test for your work and identify the people you will be assessing during your training.
- You complete your chosen LJI and receive a Profile Report and debriefing by telephone or Skype from your Formula 4 Leadership trainer.
- You brief your candidates in accordance with our advice and we send them the links so they complete the instrument online.
- Telephone coaching sessions where we discuss the instrument in detail. We explore interpretation together based upon the results of your candidates and explain how best to approach the feedback.
- As the sessions progress, you take increasing responsibility for leading on the interpretation, so as to demonstrate your increasing understanding.
- You feed back the results to your candidates and prepare a case study on at least one of the candidates.
- We assess the case study and when you have demonstrated your ability both to interpret the Indicator accurately and to feed back the outcomes appropriately, we shall accredit you as a qualified test user.
Participants will receive an LJI-2 Manual. They will also receive a Profile Report based upon their own completion of their chosen LJI. They will nominate five people to complete the instrument and they will receive a Profile Report for each of those people. Typically the process entails three or four telephone or Skype coaching sessions.