This is the best route for a team of specialists within a single organisation as everyone learns at the same time and you will work with the Formula 4 Leadership trainer to make sure that you are getting the maximum benefit from the instruments in your own context. In addition, each participant will be shown how the LJIs integrate with the other tools in the Leadership Judgement Suite and will receive a complimentary copy of the Coach on the Desktop or Leadership Judgement Assessor User Guide depending upon whether the main interest is in assessment or development of leadership abilities.
How it Works
- Agree with your Formula 4 Leadership trainer the most appropriate LJI test for your work.
- Completion of the LJI by the participants before the workshop.
- An interactive one day workshop on the client's premises, designed to:
- Explore the concept of 'leadership wisdom', how it differs from personality and how its assessment is complimentary to other assessments in the selection context.
- Present the theory underlying the model on which LJI is based.
- Provide skills to interpret LJIs, using case studies and personal feedback based upon the instrument.
- Explain how results from LJIs can be used to assess, develop and enhance leadership judgement.
- Indicate specific techniques for using the LJIs in OD.
How Much does it Cost?
The in-house LJI Accreditation Workshop is a bespoke product for your organisation so simply call Formula 4 Leadership and we will create a proposal which is specific to your needs. The costing will be based on the following principles:
- The one-day workshop will take place in your own premises.
- The fees for an LJI Accreditation Workshop will be £1600 plus travel costs.
- Each participant will receive an LJI Manual and their own personal LJI Profile Report. These will be charged at Publisher’s cost, currently totalling £101 plus VAT per participant.